Who our network is for:
Are you part of a youth organization and think we could cooperate well?
Do you want to empower students in your region to become active citizens and raise their voice on topics that are important to them?
Are you interested in conducting peer-to-peer educational formats in schools (e.g. our EU-Crash-Courses and our courses on Fake News and media literacy)?
Do you want to become part of a diverse and international network that offers regular possibilities and opportunities for training and networking?
If so, then get in touch with us now! We are looking forward to welcoming new organizations to our network.
This is what we offer to our local partners:
- Year-long supervision and coaching from the Understanding Europe team at the Schwarzkopf Foundation Young Europe.
- Participation (1-2 spots) at our European Summer School where your trainers can become racism-critical and diversity-sensitive multipliers.
- Participation (1 spot) at our international Coordinator’s Meetings where all network partners can meet, network and build dialogues twice a year.
- Regular introduction to and distribution of new educational resources on current topics, which you can use for your own work.
- Financial support for your activities carried out as part of Understanding Europe.
- Possibility to apply for the Understanding Europe “Diversity & Inclusion Fund”, which provides financial support and individual coaching on the processes of diversity-oriented organizational development.
- Visibility for your project or association in our newsletter, on our website and our social media channels.
- Infrastructural & technical support (use of the Understanding Europe database, etc.).
If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch with our network coordinator Lena.